Consumer Pyramids Lite
Consumer Pyramids Lite provides detailed
- Household Income
- Broad Pattern of Household Expenses
- Details of Broad Expenditure Items
- Household Implicit Savings
- Estimates of Investor Households
- Estimates of Borrower Households
- Sources of Borrowings
- Age-Gender Distribution
- Occupation Distribution
- Education Distribution
- Ownership of Assets
- Intentions to Buy Assets
- 99 urban regions
- 97 rural regions
- State-wise urban & rural
- Household Income Groups
- Household Occupation Groups
These estimates are based on the largest household survey conducted in India. This is a panel of 158,624 households.
Consumer Pyramids Lite provides quarterly estimates from March 2011 and annual estimates from 2010-11.
Consumer Pyramids Lite is replete with analytical tools, maps, charts and tabulations.